Public Group active %s

Virtual Card Shop offering affordable Singles and Box Breaks

https://www.thecardswap.net/

Group Admins
  • Profile picture of jason
  • Profile picture of radinsky
  • Profile picture of TheCardSwap

What was your best hit of the year?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TheCardSwap 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TheCardSwap
    Keymaster

The 2019 collecting season is upon us, but I’m not quite ready to shut the door on 2018 yet. Time to show of what you all pulled! Share with us the best you hit from a pack yourself or something another breaker pulled for you (hopefully it was me haha). Was it a PC card or did you move it?

Did you have a favorite set? Personally, I really enjoyed both High Tek products in 2018. Bowman’s Best was a really sharp product that was worth the wait of the later release. I wish I would have bought more of that. Topps Triple Threads was a huge surprise for me. Usually I am not fan of TTT, but loved the design this year and we did well during our breaks with it.

One product was disappointed with was Stadium Club. Not so much the design, but the hobby boxes of Stadium Club seemed to be tough to get nice stuff out of. The retail products of Stadium Club had a lot of nice cards coming out of it.

I wanted to share 5 of the best cards that we pulled at The Card Swap this year. There were really nice redemptions we pulled, but I wanted to keep these with the best actual cards we opened up. Some of the big redemptions we opened were: Ohtani Chrome Auto Orange Refractor, Kris Bryant High Tek Auto, Bryce Harper High Tek Auto, 2 Acunas, and a Torres. Here are 5 of the best things we pulled live…

Astros Triple Auto Relic

Ohtani Topps Chrome RC auto

Acuna Triple Relic Auto

Juan Soto Bowman's Best Power Producers Auto

Hoskins Topps Chrome Gold Refractor RC Auto

I am sure I missed some, but these were definitely some monsters! Show us what you got!!! Thanks for reading РAaron B

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  TheCardSwap.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.